Blue Cave Biševo
Private Day Tour: Blue Cave Biševo - The100 Miles in 1 Day Adventure
The100 Miles in 1 Day Adventure is created in order to visit one of the most beautiful places in Adriatic Sea hidden from daily bustle.
Blue Cave, as a star of this tour, is natural phenomena in Adriatic Sea located on the Biševo Island. With its magnificent blue color created by light refraction that is passing through the cracks in its ceiling, cave will let you astonished.
Beside the star of our adventure, there are more attractions that we will visit, like Green Cave and Stiniva Beach that can’t be missed.
- Tour duration: from 8:00 to 19:00
- Boarding in Vodice/Šibenik* harbor at 8:00 and sailing towards Biševo Island
- Blue Cave sightseeing on island Biševo
- Visiting of a beautiful fisherman town Komiža on island Vis for sightseeing and coffee break.
- Swimming and snorkeling on beautiful Stiniva beach.
- Visiting of Green Cave located on island Ravnik.
- Swimming, sunbathing, relaxing and enjoying the beauty of the Vis archipelago
- Visiting of a town Vis for sightseeing and lunch break.
- Return to Vodice/Sibenik*
Basic tour price includes:
- On board safety equipment
- Fresh non-alcoholic drinks on boat
- Tickets to the Blue Cave
- Snorkeling gear
Prices are for informational purposes, payment will be made in HRK at the official exchange rate EUR/HRK on the day of the tour.
* During reservation of a tour you will be advised about starting point of a tour.
If you have any questions please contact us:
+385 91 602 2842, +385 99 406 0116, firstname.lastname@example.org
EKO NAUTIKA d.o.o., Radonić (Šibenik), Širci 11, Office hours: 8:00 - 16:00
Officially licensed as a tour organizer under Croatian law.